Call for Partner IT companies
Within the framework of the ‘Boosting technological developments in Shirak marz’ project Microsoft Innovation Center Armenia and Gyumri Information Technologies Center announce the call of interests for project partner IT companies.
Which company can apply?
The eligibility criteria for IT companies are the following:
- Has no more than 15 staff members;
- The annual turnover doesn’t exceed USD 300,000;
- is implementing or involved in international projects;
- Has/or will have the vacancy of a developer/s/ within one year.
What assistance will the project partner company receive?
The project partner company will have the opportunity to
- Hire developers out of the pool of project trainees;
- Work as a mentor during the incubation period;
- Receive assistance from the sales agent in order to recruit new clients and contracts;
- Participate in the training programs on Agile Management, Project Management, Business English, Sales and Marketing;
- Receive a sub-grant for employing developers out of the pool of the trainees. (The sub-grant can not be used for salary purposes. The grantee shall present report, including all expenses.) The application of sub-grants will be announced later and will be accessible only to partner IT companies.
How to apply?
To become the project partner IT company, please fill out the application, sign, stamp and send it to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by August 11. In case of questions contact Amalya Yeghoyan (055 750 909) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your applications