New Grant Opportunity
Within the framework of the 'Boosting Technological Developments in Shirak marz' project Microsoft Innovation Center Armenia and Gyumri Information Technologies Center announce the new grant opportunity for project partner IT companies. The goal of the grant opportunity is to assist IT companies, operating in Shirak marz with expansion of their activities and recruitment of new specialists, in particular junior developers.
The grant opportunity is available only to those IT companies which
- have signed cooperation agreement with the project,
- are registered since January 1, 2013 and operate in Shirak marz;
- are committed to co-finance at least 10% of the total budget of expansion activities.
What expenses are eligible under the grant?
The grant funds can be spent only on these lines
- Procurement of items, necessary for recruitment of new staff (furniture, computer etc);
- Expenses related to the product promotion;
- Marketing and business development expenses, which are aimed at the expansion of company activities.
Grant funds can not be used to pay any kind of salaries.
Grant provision timeline
- Application process: May 5, 2018 - 23:59, May 20, 2018
- Evaluation of applications: May 21 - May 25, 2018
- Evaluation committee meeting: 14:00, May 25, 2018
- Announcement of results: May 28, 2018
- Signage of contracts, provision of grants: May 30, 2018
Application process and evaluation criteria
Grant application includes the following documents:
- Application form
- Grant budget in Excel
- State registration certificate (including the insert on current director)
To apply for the grant opportunity it is necessary to fill out the application form and budget with relevant information, send the scanned version of signed and stamped application and budget forms and the state registration certificate by 23:59, May 20, 2018 to the email email@example.com, indicating 'Subgrant - your organization name' in the email subject.
The evaluation committee will evaluate the applications against the following criteria:
- Annual turnover of the organization for the past two years
- Number of current registered employees
- Registration date
- Staff recruitment plans for the upcoming 3 and 9 months (expected new/vacant positions for junior developers) in accordance with the development strategy of your organization
- Percentage of co-financing (10% co-financing is a must)
To validate the information, provided by the organization the evaluation committee, represented by Microsoft Innovation Center Armenia may request to present additional documents.
If any questions, do not hesitate to contact Microsoft Innovation Center Armenia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (010) 545343:
The project is funded by the European Union and RA Ministry of Territorial Administration and Development.