We are hiring!
TITLE: Coding Boot-camp Coordinator (EU-funded project)
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Microsoft Innovation Center Armenia is looking for Technical Coordinator for its coding boot-camp programs under the EU-funded project. The incumbent will be involved in the entire life cycle of boot-camp development and implementation process. Coding boot-camp is a technical training program, powered with real life projects that teaches trainees parts of programming with the biggest impact and relevance to current market needs. It enables students with very little coding proficiency to focus on the most important aspects of coding and immediately apply their new coding skills to solve real-world problems. The job is a mixture of a trainer and software developer position.
- Develop high-quality content of the coding bootcamp program in compliance with market demands and industry trends;
- Develop trainee selection mechanism and conduct the selection of the bootcamp participants;
- Implement successful coding bootcamp;
- Deliver workshops within the coding bootcamp;
- Monitor, evaluate and document the bootcamp participants’ progress;
- Facilitate the learning process by enhancing overall academic experience, providing insight on various technologies, IT industry in the local and international markets;
- Mentor the groups and support them to implement the projects;
- Provide leadership and direction for students in terms of professional and career growth.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or a related field;
- 4+ years of experience of building software applications;
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented design and development;
- Ability to effectively communicate with the team and arrange team building activities;
- Good knowledge of and experience in C# and .NET platform;
- Great knowledge of and experience in ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core technologies;
- Great knowledge of and experience in web services (WCF and WebAPI);
- Great knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Familiarity with Cloud computing technologies, with Microsoft Azure and others;
- Excellent team player;
- Teaching skills will be an advantage, but not necessary.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to a one-page CV and a cover letter to email@example.com , indicating the position title ("Coding bootcamp coordinator") in the subject line of the email.
OPENING DATE: 4 September, 2020
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 September, 2020
ABOUT: MIC Armenia is an innovative and effective approach to build core competencies in business and soft skills in technology among a growing number of small and medium IT companies. It also encourages education institutions to embrace new knowledge to meet the current and future market demand by providing an infrastructure and resources.
Currently, MIC Armenia is implementing the EU-funded project with two partners: Yerevan State College of Informatics and Vayots Dzor Regional State College to deliver up-to date educational programs for students, aiming to bridge the gap between education and real needs of IT companies.