Sales agent-job vacancy
TITLE: Sales Agent/ ‘Boosting Technological Developments in Shirak marz’ project
CONTRACT TYPE: Service
DURATION: 5 months
START: July 2018
TERM: Flexible hours
LOCATION: Yerevan (with possible trips to Gyumri)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Microsoft Innovation Center Armenia is looking for a motivated candidate to fill in the position of Sales Agent. The incumbent will support 2-4 IT companies, operating in Shirak marz to establish communication with new partners abroad and attract outsourcing contracts. He/She will work with the management of IT companies (both online and via regular in-person meetings), understand their tech stack, get familiar with current partners, identify new ones, establish, run initial communications with them and after certain developments hand-over the communication to the technical team of local companies. The incumbent will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- To get acquainted with 2-4 partner IT companies (through in-person meetings with the representatives of IT companies), operating in Shirak marz, which provide small-scale or mid-scale outsourcing services to companies in US, Europe etc;
- To learn about the technical stack of their companies: programming languages, main areas of expertise and technologies;
- To understand current and past projects of those companies, learn about their current partners and the methods, which were used to identify them;
- To learn about the capacities of 2-4 partner IT companies: what are their HR limitations, how quick can they start new outsourcing projects;
- To develop main methods of identifying new partners: freelance platforms, direct outreach etc;
- To generate leads for those partner IT companies and attract new relevant partners;
- To understand the current online presence of those partner IT companies on relevant professional platforms, including freelance platforms;
- To manage their accounts and use them to attract new partners/clients;
- To start communications with identified potential partners, set up areas of collaboration;
- To run the initial stages of communications with them, until handing it over to the technical team of corresponding IT company;
- Prepare project proposals on behalf of IT companies.
- Higher Education/ Master degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing and other relevant field will be considered an advantage;
- Certificate of participation in training on sales-related topics, such as Sales, Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing etc;
- At least two-year experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role;
- Experience as a sales specialist in IT company will be considered as an advantage;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Highly motivated and target-driven person;
- Market knowledge;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Willingness to travel to Gyumri frequently.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: depending on skills and experience the remuneration will be around 800 EUR monthly (Gross).
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit a CV, the “Organization and methodology” documents (Please download and fill it out) to email@example.com. In the subject line of your email, please mention ‘Sales Agent’. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to interview.
OPENING DATE: 25 May 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 June 2018, 18.00 Yerevan time
ABOUT THE PROJECT: Microsoft Innovation Center Armenia and Gyumri Information Technologies Center implement the ‘Boosting Technological Developments in Shirak marz’ project, the overall objective of which is to support economic development of Shirak marz through skill enrichment of unemployed young population and business development of IT community. The one of the project goals is to enlarge the operation of existing IT companies in the region through skill enhancement of the companies in the form of business development and financial assistance. The project has identified 13 small-scale IT companies in Shirak marz and have established partnership with them.
The project is funded by the European Union and RA Ministry of Territorial Administration and Development.